10 May 2018

10 Things Thursday



  1. This may have happened yesterday. Funny story - my dad HATED the fact that I had tattoos - only sluts had tattoos (and pierced ears) - so what did I do with what little $$$ was left over after the cremation/travel expenses? YEP! It's a memorial tattoo for my dad. For anyone who is curious, the mermaid is a symbol of elusiveness, wildness, freedom - legend points to mermaids being able to see clear to the core of a human - and the swallow is known to come down and lift souls to the heavens.
  2. Apparently the new cooking method is sheet pan dinners. You throw everything on a sheet pan, put it in the oven, and serve it when it's done. I'm not going to lie - these 23 High-Protein Sheet Pan Dinners look pretty damn amazing.
  3. As I've always suspected, Your success isn’t down to free will – luck determines everything. It's why one of my favorite sayings is, "I'd rather be lucky than good." 
  4.                                                                                                                                        
  5. And ... ummmmm ... if you have a craving?
  6. Did you know you can get Amazon packages delivered to your car? As long as you own a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac from 2015 or later, have an active OnStar account, and live in one of the 37 states that offer the service, you're good!
  7. Can we talk about Melania Trump's "Be Best" campaign? On second thought? Let's not ...
  8. I need this. My birthday is in July ... just sayin'
  9. In case you are wanting to know if you are normal? The most popular spot for sex outside of the bedroom? Family/Living room. Personally? I want to meet those front yard people!!
  10. And because ... LAS VEGAS ... we are attempting to set a record for the world's biggest orgy.  I'm thinking June 2nd might be booked for me *wink* 

1 comment:

Mike said...

6. I guess some people need this service. Not me. Ever.