29 December 2010

HNT - 2010 Favorite

~*~*~

I feel like I'm kind of cheating on the Favorite HNT theme this year. With only a handful of shots, it was pretty damn easy to whittle it down.

I chose two.

The one you see below probably expresses the real me better than any photo has in quite some time. It's just me, the sun and the road. It's times like this that I feel the most freedom from all of the noise in my head and in my world.



The *click* (for those of you new here, clicking on the picture will give you a different - NSFW - photo)? I am a very tactile person. I vividly remember the feeling of that silk scarf dancing lightly on my skin when I took that photo.

Hopefully I'll have a few more options to choose from when deciding my 2011 favorite!

HNTbutton

~*~*~

11 comments:

Jay said...

I really love that dress.

Osbasso said...

See how much easier it is to choose when you've got a limited number to work with? :-P

Definitely hoping you have to work harder to find a favorite next year though!

Mike said...

There's nothing like highway driving by yourself for 4 or 5 hours.

Raquel's World said...

I'll have to say these were my favorites too.

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous photos! Love them both... and mm, sun and the open road sounds really good right now.
Happy New Year!
LGS xx

Maggie said...

Love these. I miss seeing your photos each week!

Domino The Weirdo King said...

You are a very pretty woman. I agree with jay. Love the dress!

Vixen said...

I miss your photos too.... The one you chose though is beautiful. It's a great photo, the colors are so pretty and I love love love that dress.

Another Suburban Mom said...

That is a great photo and a great dress. I hope you foray more into HNT in 2011.

Emmy said...

That first one is definitely a good choice. What am I saying? They both are the perfect choices!
happy HNT!
~Emmy

Deech said...

You are a Truck Driver's eternal distraction! I would so get into an accident being a Truck Driver seeing you on the road!

Great Pic!