16 January 2018

TMI Tuesday | Tell The Truth

TMI Tuesday Blog

1. A friend gave you a pie touting it as a favorite family recipe, and you ate this pie and got sick–or had an allergic reaction. The friend calls a few days later to ask, “How did you like the pie?” What would you say?
You know? I don't think I'd be completely honest here - I mean, it's a PIE. I'd probably say something along the lines of, "That was really thoughtful of you."
2. Your significant other really wants to try the “swingers’ lifestyle” but you really do not want to do this. Do you:
a. Tell him/her no, you are not interested
b. Do it, and go along to make her/him happy
c. Say yes, because you’ll try anything once
d. Say no, with no explanation and forbid your significant other from venturing into swinging.
(e) None of the above But? Given those 4 options? I'd go with (c) Say yes, because you'll try anything once.
3. Have you texted nude photos to someone and had it come back to bite you in the ass–as is someone taking revenge for your misjudgement?
Yes I have texted nude photos to someone (or someones). To date? It hasn't bitten me in the ass *KNOCKS ON WOOD ... SEVERAL TIMES*
4. Have you or would you ever stop having a relationship with someone who had a weight problem, and their physique drastically changed?
I don't think so, especially since I have struggled with this myself. I've talked about this here before. My attraction to others is about 10% physical and 90% internal. Things like gender and race really don't impact my attraction to someone, so I'm thinking if my significant other's physique drastically changed, as long as they didn't change I'd be absolutely fine. 
5. Would you rather find true love or win the lottery with winnings of $10,000 (usd)?
Hands down - true love. I'm not sure there is any amount of lottery winnings that could have me choose money over love.
Bonus: Which topic of conversation do you avoid at all costs–politics or religion?
I don't avoid conversations on either topic. I'll have the conversation until someone gets "stupid", then I'll opt out of the discussion. I'm not one to try to change anyone's mind on either of these topics, and if the discussion doesn't degrade into name calling, etc. I'll talk for hours on either of these topics!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Pie?! I would have to eat the whole thing to make sure it wasn't something else that made me sick. Then ask for another one to make sure.

Anonymous said...

3. I once sexted the wrong number on my cell. To this day I don't know who it was. Huge mystery.

Dana said...

Mike, *giggle

Anon, If I've done that, I don't know about it, and that's probably best!

Anonymous said...

Dana, it was meant for a woman but was sent to a guy. It had to be eleven years ago and I still cringe when I think about it.