09 January 2018

TMI Tuesday | Nosy

TMI Tuesday Blog
1. How old is your longest living relative?
Why do these questions have to be so hard?? I don't know ... late 70's? My mom is 75, her older sister is my oldest living (blood) relative, so I think late 70's is my final answer.
2. Do you hope to live to this age? Why?
Yes, I'd like to live at least into my late 70's. The older I get the older I want to get. I'm 53 - I'd like at least another 25 years. I've got places to go, people to see, and things to do for goodness sakes!!
3. What is your family’s native language? Your native language?
When my great-grandmother came to this country she spoke only German. She was the last generation in my family whose native language was not English.
4. How old were you when you started dating?
I'm pretty sure I went on my first date when I was 16. After that? My only "date" (we went as friends) was my senior prom. It wasn't until I was 22 that I actually dated someone ... someone I ended up marrying 2 months into our dating relationship ... and someone I divorced 2 years later.
5. How old were you when you first had sex–any kind of sex?
Let's see ... I was 12 when I had my first orgasm, but that was solo sex (and quite a story). I was 17 when I had my first non-solo sex. And in true TMI form? My sex life was far more active than my dating life between 17 and 22.
Bonus: How would you describe your sense of humor?
My sense of humor can be best described as sarcastic and witty.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I've got two cousins that are a few years older than me. We lead the pack for old people in our family.

Sujomi said...

My great-Aunt Marie (my paternal grandmother's sister) will be 93 this year. My dad's oldest brother, Pete, turned 87 yesterday. And Pop will be 76 this year.

I hope to get old enough to be a burden to my children.