09 November 2007

Anyone Want To Play???

So, I was perusing Leighann's blog, reading through the comments (I am an admitted voyeur after all, and the internet has *worsened* my condition) and I stumbled upon two very *fun* blogs - RockDog and In Search of My Hip Bones (Real Live Lesbian). Now, Real Live Lesbian is playing a game, and we all know that I like playing games (especially those involving lesbians), so I've decided to play too.

Here are her rules:

"The first 5 commenters here will get a small gift in the mail from me. All you have to do is post this on your own blog and promise to gift the first 5 commenters on your post if they promise to gift the first 5 commenters on their posts… you see how it goes. What do they call that? The domino effect. After you comment jot your address in an email and click it off to me. As soon as you participate in the game I will get your little something in the mail."

Now, I don't have a cock or shiny objects to send, but I'm pretty sure that I can find a little something that will bring a smile to your face. Just send me an email with your mailing address and I'll make sure your postal carrier (politically correct) finds his/her way to your mail box.

5 comments:

MrRyanO said...

Not playing the games (although cool idea!), but wanted to say thanks for the mention! I do try to have fun!...and RLL seems to be very funny also...and she has a nice cock.

Have a fun weekend!

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

uh okay, so I'll play with you... but um, wonder if you even have Five readers to your blog??!!!
buahahahahahaha -
So.... I need to copy and paste your little ditty to my blog eh?
Also I'm just about ready to have a few books to send up if you are ready for em...have you read the others????

Dana said...

Well Miss E, you'll have to send me an email with your address. Don't know what I did with it but I no longer have it!

You know where to find me!

Leighann said...

I love it when you peruse me! *giggle*

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

quit all this damned perusing without me you whores