23 October 2018

TMI Tuesday | What has TMI Tuesday done for you?

(via TMI Tuesday Blog)

1. What’s the future of dating?
For me personally? Or in general?
For me personally I have no friggin' clue. I just keep hoping to magically bump into someone who actually has interest in dating me, which truly is a pipe dream because I don't get out much. I'd have to find someone at the market or my mailbox, because those are really the only two places I go. I'm not actively seeking a relationship, but would certainly be open to one at this point.
Generally? I think online apps really are the future for the young 'uns. It just gives a person access to far more people than they would bump into, and that can't be a bad thing. 
2. Do you usually wake up with an erection?
Ummmm ... being that I don't have a penis? I can honestly say that no - I've never awoken with an erection.
3. What is your most bizarre talent?
I am a very visual learner. If I packed something up in a box 5 years ago, and someone says to me, "What ever happened to the [FILL IN THE BLANK]?" I will be able to pull the item from wherever the random place it is located within 10 minutes.
4. Do you prefer the people in your life to be simple or complex?
I prefer the people in my life to be complex thinkers with simple (i.e. straight forward) personalities.
5. Are you simple or complex?
I am a complex thinker with simple (i.e. straight forward) personality.
Bonus: Tell us a riddle.
Question: What loses its head in the morning and gets it back at night?
-
-
-
-
-
A pillow  

1 comment:

Mike said...

1. Why date. Move into an old folks home and have all the sex you want.
2. Not any more.
3. I don't do bizarre.
4. A mix of both.
5. A mix of both. Life is shades of gray. Not black and white.
B. Joe’s father had three son’s Snap, Crackle and?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joe