09 October 2018

TMI Tuesday | Too Much Information Running Through Your Brain


1. If you had three wishes that would come true, what would they be?
YIKES! This is a lot of pressure
(1) That my son will find the peace and love that he deserves
(2)  That I die before my son does
(3) That I don't die alone 
2. What are your favorite things to spend money on?
I do NOT like to spend money on anything! I am a saver. That said? If I have "extra" money? Tattoos are always my go to!
3. If you could write a song about your life, what type of music would you use?
Hip-Hop ... go big or go home!
4. If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person?
Well, as most of you know, my partner chose someone else while still in a relationship with me. NOPE!!! Not a chance in hell that I would choose the same person again.
5. When it comes to discussing your sex life, who do you confide in more than anyone else?
Sex life?? WAIT!!! My sex life is in my own hands at this point (pun intended) ... and I only talk to myself about work.
Bonus: What’s your definition of cheating? Is there really such a thing?
Here is my (probably uncommon) opinion on cheating. It only becomes cheating if you hide it. Look, I'm well aware that as humans we are not predisposed to monogamy. There is this whole MUST SPREAD THE SEED thing that is so ingrained in our genetics.
 As odd as this might sound, I'm not worried about my partner having sex with someone else - I am worried about my partner being INTIMATE with someone else

No comments: