30 October 2018

TMI Tuesday | On the Road Again

(via TMI Tuesday Blog)
1. Tell us about the last road trip you made: When? Where did you go? How long was the overall trip? Did you go alone? Did you have fun?
I love road trips! I've done several in my lifetime including a few coast-to-coast trips. When I read this question it got me thinking that it's been a LONG time since I took a road trip.
Now, understand that I define road trip as a trip via vehicle that requires an overnight stay. The last time I did that? Was when Mike and I moved to Vegas. That's been a while and not a memory that I want to hold on to.
Son and I did a day trip to Valley of Fire (which was pretty cool) but I may need to do a solo road trip. The Mother Road (Route 66) would be fun. I can pick it up not far from here and take it either east or west ... or both. Hmmmm ... it might be time to plan a road trip!
2. Do you love to travel?
I do love to travel, and primarily by car where I can actually see where I'm going and where I've been. The best way to be a better, more compassionate person is through travel.
3. What’s the best place you’ve been? Do you want to go back?
I don't know that I've found the "best place". I've been a lot of places - here in the U.S. as well as outside the U.S. (thank you U.S. Army). Every place I go is a GREAT place, even if it's just down the road.
4. Would you travel for sex? Have you traveled more than 50 miles just to have sex?
Of course I would travel for sex, and yes! I have traveled more than 50 miles just to have sex. Now, I did have some sexual history with this (these) person/people, so I knew it was worth traveling for. I don't know that I would travel more than 50-60 miles for unknown sex.
5. What sexual act or sex position do you struggle with doing?
Honestly? I don't know that there is a sexual act or sex position that I struggle with doing ... at least I haven't found one yet. Anyone want to challenge me??
Bonus: What are you into but have not told anyone?
I'm going to presume this question is referencing sex, because ... well? Because!
There is absolutely nothing sexual that I am into that SOMEONE doesn't know about. Are there things that not everyone knows about? Absolutely!! And it's probably best that way. Those things are shared only with those that I know I can trust - who will not judge me even if they think I might be way out there. It's a trust thing, and I don't trust a lot of people, but the ones that I do trust? They get ALL of me!

No comments: