13 March 2018

TMI Tuesday | Sexy Secrets



~*~

1. Do you have a special place you like to have sex regularly?
I'd like to just have sex regularly. Right now? Wherever that happened would be a special place!
2. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? The scariest?
Hmmmmm ... the hardest thing? If I had to pick just one (life hasn't exactly been easy) I'd go with a long-term hard - being a single parent beginning at son's conception, with no family support (I lived in Maryland and Illinois - family was in Washington), and no contact/visitation with his biological father.
The scariest thing? I don't scare easily. I do remember being terrified the first time I had to give an STD talk to an Army platoon. That was pretty scary. 
3. Are you annoying?
I try really hard not to be annoying. I prefer to be as invisible as possible to the general public. That said, I have been told I am intimidating. PFFFFTTTTT!!
4. A person whom you’ve had “the hots” for a very long time tells you they are super attracted to you. You spend a few hours together and the sexual attraction is overwhelming. You are dying to have this person as your lover. At the moment you are highly aroused, and he/she wants to have sex with you in a church, would you do it?
Ummmm ... of course! Probably not on a pew during Sunday church services (although it would be funny to see how the parishioners reacted), but I don't really have any "off limits" sex venues - as long as I'm not likely to be arrested? It's on!
5. While in the middle of the best lovemaking of your life, if your lover asked you to squeal like a dolphin, would you?
Is my lover a dolphin? If not? I might find that request a little odd, but apparently it's a thing - there's a reddit thread for it!

Bonus: Are you good in bed?
Am I good at what in bed? I'm pretty good sleeping in bed except when the night sweats and leg cramps kick in ...
What? That's not what was being asked? I'd like to think I'm good in bed, but I'm probably not the one you should ask. I can give you a few names of people who might be able to tell you *wink*




2 comments:

Mike said...

What's being in a church got to do with anything?

How would I know what a dolphin sounds like? I thought the clicked.

Mike said...

they