25 March 2018

Sunday Stealing | TMI Tuesday

Sunday Stealing

1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Who remembers Tiny Tim?? If you don't, you really should watch this YouTube video and you'll understand within seconds why I'd like this music gone forever. 
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it.
One-hundred dollars? Hmmmm ... there's nothing that I need or want right now, so I think I'd toss it in my savings account until I could decide on the best way to use it.
3. What is your favorite curse word
FUCK!! It's concise, to the point, and quite versatile! Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!!
4. You can travel any time in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Send me back to August 15th, 1969, to a dairy farm in the Catskill Mountains so I can see Jimi Hendrix, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Janis Joplin, and Santana (just to name a few) perform!
5. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
I want the power of mimicry! Can you imagine being able to absorb the skills and/or abilities of the best of the best? Yep! Give me all of the mimicry!
6. When did you last use your cell phone as a flashlight?
Maybe two days ago? I may or may not have been in my dark bedroom trying to find something in my "naughty" drawer ...
7. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
Naked by myself? I'd go with 9 ... 10 if there were no mirrors. Naked in front of others? Maybe a 2 ... on a good day.
8. When did you last use food or drink to enhance your mood?
That would be yesterday. Saturdays are my date days with my mom, and definitely require a drink or two ... or three ...
9. Give us a word that gets you excited.
Hmmmmm ... let's go with TRAVEL! I'm pretty sure I was actually born into a family of gypsies and was accidentally given to the wrong parents at the hospital.
10. Now give us one that makes you squirm.
I bet you think I'm going to pick something like mucous, orifice, pus, secrete, or moist (anyone squirming yet?), but no ... the word that makes me squirm is COLONOSCOPY!
11. What word makes you smile?
There are lots of words that make me smile. Bumfuzzle, cattywampus, taradiddle, snickersnee, widdershins, collywobbles ... just try to say collywobbles without smiling!

4 comments:

Sujomi said...

Re #3
The perfect word.
It can be a noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, adjective, conjunction, preposition, article or interjection.

Mike said...

Sujomi is correct. But there are more. I have a joke sheet from work that listed all the ways to use the word. It's around here somewhere...

Dana said...

Sujomi and Mike, I appreciate my fellow fuck users!!

askearly said...

Fuck the collywobbles!

I'm giggling now.