02 January 2013

Back To Life, Back To Reality

I've been seeing a lot of New Year's "Spirit Words" (You know, like spirit animals?). I don't remember seeing these last year, although several people claim they chose one last year too (Obviously I have not been paying attention).

Anyway, rather than make fun of y'all for conjuring up spirit animals ... errrr ... words ... I figured I'd join in. I even made one of those fancy-schmancy spirit word banners ...



pur·pose·ful

  1. Having or showing determination or resolve.
  2. Having a useful purpose.

Synonyms
intentional - purposive - deliberate - resolute


I thought about using DRUNK as my spirit word this year, figuring it would be a lot more fun to strive for each day, but I figured a bunch of you would think that was cheating.

We'll see how purposeful works out.

~*~

Dana Does Digital

It's back ...

Unlike all of you other P365 lemmings, I started back on my Project 365 blog on December 16th.

'Cause I'm special ...

This year, my P365 blog is less about MUST.TAKE.THE.BEST.PHOTO, and more about a quick snippet of my day. Hopefully I'll get a decent photo in there on occasion, but if you decide to follow that blog you'll more often find a photo of Cam's closet, or a McRib than you will some wonderfully composed landscape shot.

That's purposeful ...

1 comment:

I'm With Stupid said...

Hmm .. spirit words. So far I've only come up with "angry" or "bitter" or "cynical." I should keep working on this.

Jay