08 September 2012

Saturday Overshare

I had a few things rattling around in my brain and decided to toss them out here before they colided into each other and caused damage.

~*~

I am now Co-President of the High School Music Parents Group. Now before anyone accuses me of flaunting my perceived superiority, there were three of us who decided we wanted to be president. There were two (President and Vice-President) positions. The group decided three positions were better, because they didn't want anyone to have to be a loser.

That's how real life works, right?

I've spent the last year pissing off people that I don't know. I'm now looking forward to spending the next two years pissing off people that I have to look at every day!

~*~

I decided it was time to add an About Me page to the blog. That little blogger profile on the side bar just doesn't do me justice. And since it's all about me ... me ... ME!!! 

Well, you know ...

Besides, I needed to make it easier for people to send hate mail!

~*~

Mike and I were supposed to go to a wedding in Wisconsin (his friend's) this weekend, but I just couldn't leave Cam here, by himself, with unlimited access to a car.

Actually, if I'm honest, I just didn't have the extra cash laying around to cover Cam's legal defense if I did leave him here by himself. And since I just ranted about Needy? Or Greedy?, I figured I had better stay at home and be responsible.

So Thursday night, I sent Mike on his way north.

This is a split screen of Mike right before he went to the wedding ... 

And the morning after.


I think it might have been a really, really good thing that I played responsible parent this weekend.

No comments: