25 February 2010

Mental Health Day

~*~*~


I've decided that my mental health is every bit as important as my physical health. Today I called in ... or is that out ... from work.

Instead of crunching numbers, I'll be catching up on some of those tasks that hang heavily on my shoulders.

Not to worry, I'll be taking a few hours out of my day for a little bit of fun too - connecting with a couple of friends whom I've "known" for quite some time but have never seen in 3-dimensional form. We'll be having lunch at Portillo's ... they have THE BEST chopped salad!

~*~*~

9 comments:

Doc said...

Enjoy your day... Im very jealous!
(Instead of HNT its MHT - Mental Health Thursday)

Deech said...

Have fun on your day! Recharge the batteries!

katherine. said...

I love chopped salad.

enjoy your day off!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Everyone needs that mental health break. I think employers should roll that into the regular "leave" package! :-) Have a great day.

Beth said...

I've obviously taken one too!!! I have PMS, and am dying for Chinese food!! Have fun!!

rage said...

Everyone needs a mental health day. Time to ones self is always appreciated.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

mental health days are totally cool...maybe I should have taken one too

Little T said...

Mental health days are the best. You deserve it. Enjoy!

Deb said...

These are my favorite holidays! :)