11 September 2018

TMI Tuesday | Deja vu

(via TMI Tuesday Blog)

*NOTE* According to the TMI Tuesday Blog, these questions were originally posted November 18, 2014 *looks back through my blog archives* 
Nope! Didn't play that day!

1. When I can’t sleep I masturbate? Binge watch something on Netflix? Depends on my mood!

2. My dream bedroom would be full of sex! It's been a while ...

3. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow it would be anywhere that I could smell the ocean and hear the waves.

4. I need to do anything possible to shut my brain off at night.

5. Waking up as a man would truly be a nightmare. (I couldn't think of anything truly nightmarish)

6. Night time is the right time to do any damn thing you want to do!

Bonus: Briefly tell us about your last dream–erotic or not.
Goodness ... I am a regular and VIVID dreamer. I cannot tell you what my last dream was, however I woke myself up talking in my sleep. I also had a dream recently that someone was forcing me out of bed and, sure enough, I fell out of bed (and wound up with a nasty bruise on my arm).

1 comment:

Mike said...

Night time is the right time... period!