16 September 2018

Sunday Stealing | 65 Questions part 1

(via Sunday Stealing)

1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
Wait ... what? I'm not sure I even understand this question. I mean, I see other people, I engage with other people, I'd say others exist. Now, if we're talking extraterrestrial? I'm fairly certain we are not the only people in the universe, and I think the others are laughing at us!
2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
If I'm in my own home? I'm at a 1. If I'm out in a place where no one else (hopefully) is around? I'm at a 4.9997
3. The person you would never want to meet?
The person who wants to do me harm.
4. What is your favorite word?
Oh words ... I love words!! One of my all time favorites is hemidemisemiquaver.
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
I'd want to be a redwood, but I'm more of a weeping willow.
6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
It's no wonder you are single ...
7. What shirt are you wearing?



8. What do you label yourself as?
Interesting question. I label myself as fat, unattractive, INTJ, and anti-social, just to name a few.
9. Bright room or dark room?
Bright room ... always the BRIGHT room!
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping ... very, very soundly. 
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
Ohhhh ... with the exception of one event (my husband's suicide) my 20's were PHENOMENAL. I'd go back there in a heartbeat!
12. Who told you they loved you last?
My mom. I don't know if she meant it, but she said it.
13. Your worst enemy?
This is an easy one ... MYSELF!
14. What is your current desktop picture?


15. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people. Do I have a romantic interest in someone? I do, but they aren't available and I haven't expressed it, so it just stays a fantasy.
16. The last song you listened to?
Son left the radio on the country station after he took his GF to work ... What Ifs ft. Lauren Alaina (Kane Brown), and boy does that song hit me hard right now
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Honestly? No one - the bad ones will blow themselves up!
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
45
19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
Oh wow, ummmm ... I'd be a much better slave than a master.
20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional)
I'm 54-years old. My best physical attribute is that I'm still breathing. Secondary?


21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
Ummm ... so ... I did this quiz on Facebook recently and it said I would look like this ...

What would I do as a man? Cower in a corner for 24-hours!
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
I don't know if you'd call it a secret talent, but I have this visual memory thing that allows me to remember where things are even if they have been packed away for 5+ years. It's weird
23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?
I don't know if it's unique, but I'm TERRIBLY afraid of dying alone - that no one will notice.
24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
I am not a vegetarian by any stretch, but a Jimmy John's #13 would keep me VERY happy!


25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
I want to say that I'd do something spontaneous and irresponsible, but I'd likely just pay extra on a bill.
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
I would like to go to Greece please. I don't know what it is about Greece (other than the ocean and the vibrant colors), but I've always wanted to go there!
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says.
Ummmm ... I'm not sure it is an angel that would ask me this, but Ketel One Vodka please!!
28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place? 
Don't be an asshole
29. What is your favorite expletive?
FUCK! Fuckity FUCK!!
30. Your house is on fire. You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?


This is a plaster of my son's hand when he was 15 months old. It is the one thing I'd want to keep!

1 comment:

Mike said...

1. nope
2. 1
6. I LOL'd at your answer.
8. IxTJ I think I'm a mix of S and N.
9. Doesn't matter.
11. Right now age.
18. Yep.
19. Both
21. Your guy picture looks like Matthew Perry.
24. McDonalds fish sandwich
25. Don't care.
26. Give to someone that actually wants to go somewhere else.
30. I'm not crazy enough to run into a burning house.