05 June 2018

TMI Tuesday | What kind of person are you?

(via TMI Tuesday Blog)

1. Are you addicted to any social media (twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc.)?
Addicted? Like can't go without visiting [insert your favorite social media platform] for a few days? No! Definitely not, however I do enjoy the connection I feel/get from the internet. I do visit tumblr, twitter, my blog, Kik, and *GASP* Facebook regularly, but I would be (and have been) just fine going "cold turkey" for a few days.
2. You know a secret about someone. What do you do with that information?
a. I keep it to myself
b. I tell my best friend
c. I wait until they hurt me and use it as ammunition
d. I tell everyone I can, I don’t mean to, I just cannot keep a secret
If you need to get a secret off your chest - you need to share it with someone or you'll explode and you want to ensure that no one will ever learn your secret? I am your girl!! I share my own secrets freely. I do not share the secrets of others!
3. You see someone breaking the rules at work, what do you do?
a. Pretend not to see what is going on
b. Inform upper management
c. Advise the co-worker that their actions are frowned upon and can lead to job loss
d. Tell everyone else in the office what you saw
I'm not thrilled with this answer - I wouldn't pretend I wasn't seeing it, but I'm not the work police. It's not my job to be a tattle tale. You want to break the rules at work? Go right on ahead - the risk is yours!
4. A friend has a new hairstyle that is un-becoming, and not really age-appropriate on them. They ask you how they look. What is your reply?
a. You look just fine.
b. You look much better this way.
c. OMG, you look a bit ridiculous.
d. *Silence*
*crickets* And I would really hope they didn't ask me because I don't lie well.
5. How helpful are you at home?
a. I come home and immediately veg out on the couch/bed.
b. I cook and clean a few times a week.
c. I am extremely helpful.
d. I do what I am asked and nothing more.
I am the help at home. I do what needs to be done when it needs to be done (usually) because my knight in shining armour hasn't found me yet.
Bonus: In your opinion, what is the best city in the world? Why?
I just can't with this question. I've lived in MANY cities - west coast - east coast - north - south - out of the country. Nowhere has been perfect, but I can certainly tell you many positive things about every city I've lived in. I don't believe there is a "perfect" city - I believe it is an individual's responsibility to make the city as "perfect" as possible.

3 comments:

Mike said...

1. I guess blogger because I've got such a streak going. If I ever quit I might never come back. And I do facebook to see pictures of my Granddaughter. If she wasn't on there I could probably do without it.
2. a
3. a
4. d
5. I am the help at home.
b. Usually everyones favorite city is the one they are living in.

Dana said...

Mike, we are TWINSIES!!!

TMI Tuesday blog said...

Love your excellent response to bonus question. Thanks for playing.
-H