24 June 2018

Sunday Stealing | Cricket's Drivel

(from Cricket's Drivel via Sunday Stealing)


1. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?
I was at the doctor (actually a Walgreen's Healthcare Clinic) about 6 weeks ago, and had to return THREE times before the issue was resolved. That's about two visits more than I average in a year.
As far as my fondness for my doctor? I do not have a primary care physician. My doctor visits are mostly to urgent care centers or Walgreen's Healthcare Clinics - I get a different healthcare provider every time.
2. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?
*scratch*scratch*scratch* Of course I will! Anytime!!
3. Do you have nice handwriting?
I have excellent printing. I am often told my printing looks like it's typewritten. I can't remember the last time I wrote anything in cursive other than my signature, but back in the day I got good penmanship grades ... like 45 years ago. That counts for something, right?
4. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?
I choose New Zealand! I've been to Canada several times, but never to New Zealand. Hold on ... would I be traveling after October 17th?? If so? Canada it is!!
5. Do you sing in the shower?
Nope! I think in the shower.
6. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?
Does running naked through the house count? If not, I've never been streaking.
7. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?
Anytime before Thanksgiving is too early for me. I am one of those weird people who prefer to get through one holiday before even thinking about the next holiday.
8. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?
Well? I definitely celebrated Halloween as a kid, but remembering what costume I wore 49 years ago? Not going to happen.
9. How many cavities have you had in your life?
Seriously? Do people keep track of these things? Let's go with more than two, less than 20.
10.  Is there anyone you regret meeting.
Regrets are something I try really hard not to have. I can think of a handful of people I've met where our interactions were not positive, but I've learned something from each of those people. No ... no one I regret meeting.

1 comment:

Mike said...

3. Oh hell no. I scribble when trying to write in cursive. Sometimes my printing becomes illegible.

5. Sometimes I think so long I run the hot water out.