06 February 2018

TMI Tuesday | Random


I've got 5 posts in draft mode (and by draft mode I mean they have 
a title, a few random thoughts on a topic, and possibly a link) and 
can't seem to put any cohesive thoughts together, so decided 
a TMI Tuesday might get me in the right headspace!

~*~

1. Pancakes or waffles?
Always pancakes - preferably buttermilk and served to me at iHop. Waffles have those funky squares where all of the syrup pools *shudders*
2. Steak or Lobster?
This one is more difficult, but I think I'd go with steak, assuming it's a rib eye or a filet mignon, cooked rare.
3. Freckles or dimples?
I have dimples, but I've always thought freckles were awesome!
4. Board games or video games?
Meh ... neither one excites me terribly. If I had to choose I guess I'd go with board games.
5. Dress up or dress down?
I dress down every single day. For goodness sakes, I wear clothes to work that I'd never leave the house wearing. Good thing I work from home! So, dress up it is.
6. Backseat of car or kitchen counter? (Of course I’m talking about a spontaneous place to have sex)
I would just like to have sex ... please? It's been a while ...
I am 6' tall. I don't even like sitting in the backseat of a car. I can't imagine the logistics of attempting sex in the backseat of a car. Now, the kitchen counter? That's a different story. That would definitely work!
7. Nipple clamps or handcuffs? Tell us why you chose your particular sexual encounter enhancement?
Nipple clamps! Nipple clamps! Nipple clamps!! I have this fascination with the complexity of pain and pleasure when it comes to sex. Unfortunately it's not an area I've explored as much as I'd like to ... but there is still time.
Bonus:  How was your weekend? Would you like to repeat it or never see that weekend again?
Last weekend can fuck right off ... except for that part where the Eagles beat the Patriots *smirk*

2 comments:

Mike said...

1. Either.
2. Steak
3. Either
4. Board
5. Down, all the time
6. Counter
7. Interesting

Dana said...

Mike, I like how you avoided answering #7.