13 February 2018

TMI Tuesday | Sexy

(via TMI Tuesday Blog)

1. Tell us two reasons why you would stay in a bad relationship.
Only two? Clearly, based on my history, I can find more than two, but let's go with (1) I take commitment and loyalty very seriously, even when things are bad, and (2) commingled finances.
2. Do you wish your private life was kinkier?
Right now, I just wish I had a private life, but ... YES!!! I have a long list of sexual kinks I'd like to dabble in at least once for the experience, and possibly long term depending on the satisfaction.
3. Tell us about your weirdest sexual experience.
I'm going to preface this question by admitting to my sluttery in my 20's and 30's. I've probably had more weird sexual experiences than most people have had regular sexual experiences. Now that I've gotten that disclaimer out of the way, there was this one time...
The guy I was dating asked me to meet him at a hotel for a special Valentine's Day gift. I went to the hotel, and there he was ... waiting for me. Things got pretty hot and heavy quickly. At one point he told me to just relax on the bed and he would be right back. I did as told, and when he came back ... well? It wasn't him *gasp*
My Valentine's Day gift was a surprise threesome with him and one of his friends. Now, I didn't ask for that gift, but it was enjoyable ... and a little weird. 
4. Can you have a totally hands-free orgasm?
I can and I have - so there!!
5. What tips can you give for staying hard (you personally or keeping your partner hard)?
Wait ... this is my responsibility as a woman?? I've got nothing, however I will say that if at any time during a sexual encounter it appears that something I am doing is causing the lack of hardness? I do think I have a responsibility (and desire) to rectify that situation *evil grin*
Bonus: Is it okay to not celebrate Valentine’s Day even though you have a partner? Why or why not?
You know, it's gotten trendy to hate Valentine's Day. I've never been a fan. I personally believe that if you are not showing your partner that you love them every day, there's nothing that can be done on February 14th that changes that. And? I think there is a shit-ton of pressure (via consumer marketing) to "perform" on Valentine's day. If you're in a relationship you need to go over the top to prove your love, and if you're not in a relationship, you need to FIND ONE NOW!!!
Mehhhh ... it's definitely fine to not celebrate Valentine's Day even though you have a partner, as long as you communicate why to your partner. 

1 comment:

Mike said...

The day after valentines day is half price chocolate day.