28 November 2017

TMI Tuesday | Spice it up!

Another edition from the TMI Tuesday Blog
1. Why should you have sex on a first date?
Ummmmm ... because you want too?? I cannot confirm nor deny the possibility that I may or may not have done this *several times* in a previous life, and usually? It was because I really didn't care if I ever saw the person again ... and I usually didn't see the person again ...
2. Why do you dislike giving oral sex?
Is this a trick question? I don't dislike it!
3. Tongue or no tongue? Explain.
I have a tongue! In fact I've had one all of my life and I hope to keep it until the day I die! Why do you ask?? *smirk*
4. Would you have a sugar daddy or sugar mama?
I think it may be a little late for me to have a sugar daddy, but HELL YES!!! Okay ... maybe not, unless I could have a sugar daddy that I actually liked, but I don't think that's in the job description. And he couldn't keep me a secret. And he'd need to make me feel good about myself. Fine ... let's go back to maybe not.
5. What’s a sure sign that you need to get laid?
It's been more than 24 hours 30 days? And I'm crabby. And my self-confidence plummets. And I haven't been touched for over a month. Yes, as a matter of fact I did just describe my current status.
Bonus: Right this very second, which do you prefer– to make love or fuck like a wild animal?
Another trick question? YES!!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Ah, the boring life of an accountant.

Dana said...

Mike. I'm sorry I'm so vanilla ;-)