01 August 2014

30 Days of Writing: Write Yourself Alive!

I've been looking for a reason to write

Some motivation

Some accountability maybe?

Not a day goes by that I don't think about this space - what it used to mean to me - all that it documents. I miss it.

I haven't figured out a way to respect this space, while respecting the privacy of the people who are important to me, and I've allowed that to silence this space.

I still have many blogs in my reader. I haven't given up on others. Not sure why I gave up on myself.

But I did.

Then today, I came across Jana's post.

As corny as I usually find these challenges, maybe the Write Yourself Alive Challenge will give me the nudge I need.

To find myself again.

To be myself again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so good to read your writing again; i missed it :)