10 August 2014

Sunday Stealing - 13 Things

1. Outside my window…
  Is a big, BIG world that I cannot see ... but I know it's there!

 2. I am thankful…
  For Mike. He has brought a level of balance and acceptance to my life that I never knew existed.

 3. In the kitchen…
  Is a sink full of dishes that need to be done.

 4. I am wearing…
  Really soft pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.

 5. I am creating…
  A life after raising my son, and it's exciting!

 6. I am going…
  To hell if I don't change my ways (which I don't plan on doing).

 7. I am reading…
  Blogs via my Feedly.

 8. I am learning…
  That life isn't often as well compartmentalized as I'd like it to be.

 9. I am pondering…
  My next career move.

 10. A favorite quote…
  People confuse bluntness with bitchiness. ~ JULIA STILES

 11. One of my favorite things…
  Are fresh flowers, no matter if they are from a florist, or picked from the side of the road.

 12. A few plans for the rest of the week…
  Plans? I'm supposed to have plans?I'm winging it!

 13. A peek into my day…
  Would probably bore you to tears ...

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

That's a great quote. ;-)

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Hallmark greeting is it?

I trust you will abide awhile
In this world of uncertain dreams
Where there are no answers
But plenty of extremes

Stay with us? Stay crazy? Stay fun? Ok!