12 January 2011

Help Me!



~*~*~


I've fallen and I can't get up! OK ... maybe not ... but I could still use your help!

Over at my "Maybe-some-day-I'll-do-something-with-this-but-right-now-I-use-it-for-a-test-environment" blog, I am trying out the Intense Debate threaded comment widget for blogger. I'm considering using it on this blog as it seems to be much more friendly for responding to comments, but I don't want to fuck things up here if it isn't user friendly for all of you.

So, if you are a little bored on this hump-day, please stop by Tied To The Tracks and leave a comment, reply to a comment, give a comment a thumbs up or down ... you know ... do your thing. I'll be indebted to you for life (or at least for 5 minutes) if you'd come back here and let me know what you think about it.

Please?? Pretty please?? Pretty please with a cherry on top?? Unless, of course, you don't like those nasty things and prefer a stuffed green olive on top!

~*~*~

2 comments:

Raquel's World said...

Okay I should get some extra indebtedness. I believe I am the only one that followed the instructions and "came back here to let you know what I think".

Wahoo for me! Anyways..I like it. It's a bit complex compared to what you got going now and I do not like the fact that I have to fill in all that info just to comment. It's kinda like having to retype the word in the box thingy. But it's nice that one can directly address commenters.

I would only use that method for blog posts that are sure to create a debate.

Alfro said...

Hmmn,
that seemed like some kind of ass whoopen to me.

I like this way.

But, I'm just sayin....
I'm not good with change.