30 August 2012

Are you ready for some (Professional American Tackle) FOOTBALL?

~*~

Y'all might remember back in the good old days when Jay hosted a blogger+ Fantasy Football League.

That's right ... when he hosted ...

This year Jay decided to leave us hanging (I think this is the last spot left where I can attempt to guilt him just a little bit more).

No matter how much I tried to shame him, he would not reconsider. In a moment of weakness I set up an ESPN Fantasy Football League hoping that I could talk 12 people into playing.

I'm half-way there.

And the draft is this weekend (not to worry, it's an autodraft - you don't even have to be sober in town).

Now I'll be honest, I have NO IDEA what I'm doing as league manager. I'm counting on Mike to help me out when I'm quietly sobbing in my recliner chair because I cannot figure out how to award trophies.

But?

We'll have fun!

I promise!

How could we not have fun in a league called "Show Me Your TDs"??

And it's FREE!!

If you are interested in playing, leave your email addy in the comments section, or email me at dana.luann@gmail.com and I’ll send you an invite

I need to fill out the league in the next day or two.

Please??

Pretty please??

Pretty please with a cherry on top??

I'll show you my TDs

~*~

4 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

Where the hell is the link? Oh goodness gracious!!

Dana said...

I'm With Stupid, That better not be you Jay ... taunting me ... ;)

I'm With Stupid said...

Ha! That was Matt.

I tweeted a link to this post in case there's anyone out there wanting to play.

Guilt doesn't work on me. It used to, but not anymore.

Jay

Sujomi said...

I first read "Show Me Your TDs" as "Show Me Your *STDs*" and I thought...

Oh. My. God.

What sort of perverted league have I gotten myself into?

Then I read it again.

And I realized that it *IS* a perverted league.

Alrighty then.

*backs away slowly* ;)