21 June 2013

Going Green


I've been trying (rather unsuccessfully) to get this blog back to a somewhat active lifestyle. It's been a little lazy and I can see it's putting on a little fat. If I'm getting more active, this blog needs to as well!

I find myself bitching, whining, and moaning - more and more - about how irritating I find social media (primarily tumblr and Facebook) these days. I crave original content, and blogging always offered substantially more of that than any other platform.

Then Tracie's Going Green And Recycling Old Posts post (Wording anyone? AWKWARD) showed up in my reader ...

PERFECT!

I've got some oldies but goodies hanging around that might still be interesting, or at least entertaining. What is required ... errrrr ... suggested ... y'all know how I am about rules ...?
Spruce up an old post and “recycle” it! Then, come back Monday and add your link to the list.
How can you make an old post better? It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1.  Add a pinnable image
2. Clean it up with a nice edit
3. Check your word count
Then, link up and be sure to visit others to get those posts the attention they deserve.
Hopefully this will be the kick in the ass this sedentary blog needs to get back into bikini shape!!

No comments: