01 January 2012

Opening Lines 2011

~*~

I could have sworn I've done this in the past, but I'll be dammed if I can find it.  Oh well, that won't stop me from doing it this year!
*shamelessly stolen from Os*

JANUARY - I've often thought the whole New Year's celebration thing was highly overrated (Where I waxed poetic about a TO-DO list rather than New Year's Resolutions).

FEBRUARY - Hey! Where have y'all been? What? Y'all have been around, but I haven't? Maybe if I had a pair of Chuck Norris' ACTION JEANS I'd be kicking ass and taking names, but alas, my pajama jeans aren't having the same effect (Continuing struggles with Cam).

MARCH - That he's not 18 yet?? It seems like it was forever ago that he was this adorable little ball of fluff - drooling and dripping all over me (My standard March 1st blog post).

APRIL - I fear that if I let you inside the walls you'll find nothing in there that you'll want (Sunday secret).

MAY - There! I said it, but it might surprise you to learn just how much anxiety has taken over basic functional parts of my life (Where I discuss my inability to talk to strangers).

JUNE - [...] (When blogging started getting really thin last year)

JULY - It's been a while, hasn't it?  What I though would be a few weeks away from the blog turned into over two months away from the blog (Obviously when I came back).

AUGUST - I have been an organ donor since getting my license (over 3 decades), have been a regular blood donor since turning 18 and pay an extra $25 per year to have a Donor Awareness license plate on my car, proceeds helping support organ/tissue donor awareness efforts across the state (Where I encouraged everyone to explore Be The Match registry).

SEPTEMBER - [...] (Another blogging gap)

OCTOBER - I've stopped wandering and am officially lost having pushed away all who cared making sure my greatest fear became a reality (Sunday secret).

NOVEMBER - Every day I hope my demons will never turn into your demons (yet another Sunday secret).

DECEMBER - I have an aunt and uncle who are very dear to me ... far more like parents than my own parents were (Sharing a piece of a handwritten letter from my uncle).

After reading Emmy's A Rant And A Challenge post, I'm going to try to get back here more frequently.

Yes ... I know ... I think I said those very same words at least 7.2 times last year, but maybe they'll stick this time.

~*~

1 comment:

Mike said...

After the response to your last post I think you could start an HND and get your following back.