16 September 2007

Are You Kidding Me?

*WARNING* This may be a "TMI" post for many of you, but I really need to rant about this for a moment …

As some of you know, my marriage is in some significant turmoil. One side effect of that turmoil has been a lack of sex. Quite frankly, I have no desire to make my husband feel physically good when he makes me feel emotionally bad. Call me selfish, but I don't feel that sex is a marital right.

So, it's been months (I've abandoned the official count, but I can safely say it's been more than 3 months) since there has been any sex in this house. Yesterday morning, as I'm getting dressed to go to the market, DH, (a.k.a. Dick Head) throws the covers off his body (it's 9:00am - he's still in bed) and says, "Do you want to suck start this thing?"

WHAT?? You *must* be kidding me! It's been over three months since we've had sex and you're going to proposition me like I'm getting paid for this favor? Do you honestly think "Do you want to suck start this thing?" is going to be such a turn on for me that I won't be able to resist your manly charm? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that is *NOT* going to get you anything more than a dirty look and a door slammed in your face.

I think my trip to the market was far more satisfying than "suck starting" that thing would have been!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

I hope you laughed in his face! What a dumb thing to say to a wife. Man!

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

I think I could have thought of countless comebacks to that one...but suffice it to say, all would have ended with him definately not winning...

Anonymous said...

Ouch... even when I was at my worst I don't think those words would have ever left my mouth... ouch.