11 April 2017

100 questions no one ever asks

It's been a while since I've been in this space, and the only way to get back to it is to get back to it!

I stumbled upon these questions at Chibi's place, but they originally came from Four Hats and Frugal.

100 questions no one ever asks ... and there might be a good reason for this ... maybe no one wants to know??

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

What??? People sleep with their closet doors open?? Don't they know that is where the monsters live at night and they will come out and get you if you don't close them in???

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

FREE shampoo and conditioner??? YES!!!

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

OUT!! Quick escape is essential!

4. Have you stolen a street sign before?

Hmmmm ... NOPE!!

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?

Post-It notes are a gift from THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!! As are all other office supplies!

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

*blushes* Yes ...

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?

Is neither an option??

8. Do you have freckles?

I didn't, but then I got old ...

9. Do you always smile for pictures?

I always think I'm smiling for pictures, but then I see the pictures and I'm not always smiling. I have this weird how-to-show-appropriate-facial-expressions challenge.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?

I have so many. The biggest?? Stupidity (generally)!

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Almost always.

12. Have you peed in the woods?

Absolutely!

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?

Well ... yes I have!

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

I don't dance. I'm a white girl with no rythym.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?

*shudders* NO!!!!

16. How many people have you slept with this week?

None ... unfortunately ...

17. What size is your bed?

Queen

18. What is your song of the week?

Hmmmm ... none??

19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?

Is it okay for girls to wear blue?

20. Do you still watch cartoons?

No, but I probably should

21. What is your least favorite movie?

Shawshank Redemption

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

Ocean Shores, Washington

23. What do you drink with dinner?

Diet orange soda

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Ranch

25. What is your favorite food?

Any? All???

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?

See 21

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?

Mike

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

Nahhh ... it would deplete sales

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

YIKES!!! I cannot even remember ...

31. Can you change the oil on a car?

Yep!!

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Yep!!

33. Ever ran out of gas?

Nope!! The tank must be filled once it reaches 1/4 tank

34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?

Grilled cheese

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Anything I don't have to cook

36. What is your usual bedtime?

9:00? 10:00??

37. Are you lazy?

No, but I am a procrastinator

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Really? I'm supposed to remember this?

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Dragon

40. How many languages can you speak?

One ... although I can understand some German

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Car & Driver (for my son)

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?

Legos

43. Are you stubborn?

UGH! Yes

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?

Letterman

45. Ever watch soap operas?

Not for MANY years, although General Hospital was on my radar 30 years ago

46. Are you afraid of heights?

Nope!

47. Do you sing in the car?

Yep!

48. Do you sing in the shower?

I don't take showers, I take baths

49. Do you dance in the car?

Yep!

50. Ever used a gun?

Yep!

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

Uhhhh ... senior year of high school (1982)?

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Nope! Love them!!

53. Is Christmas stressful?

Mehhh ...

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope!

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?

Apple

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

Architect ... Attorney ...

57. Do you believe in ghosts?

Yep!

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Frequently

59. Do you take a vitamin daily?

Yep! B-12

60. Do you wear slippers?

Every day

61. Do you wear a bath robe?

A bath robe? Don't even own one

62. What do you wear to bed?

Nothing

63. What was your first concert?

The Commodores

64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?

Target

65. Nike or Adidas?

Nike
.
66. Cheetos or Fritos?

Cheetos - crunchy
.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Peanuts

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Who??

69. Ever take dance lessons?

Nope!

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Whatever works for him

71. Can you curl your tongue?

Yep!

72. Ever won a spelling bee?

Oh HELL no ...

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Yep!

74. Own any record albums?

Not any longer

75. Own a record player?

Nope!

76. Do you regularly burn incense?

Nope!

77. Ever been in love?

To many times ...

78. Who would you like to see in concert?

Pentatonix ... again!

79. What was the last concert you saw?

Pentatonix

80. Hot tea or cold tea?

Hot

81. Tea or coffee?

Are you serious??? COFFEE!!!!

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?

Sugar

83. Can you swim well?

Like a fish

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Of course

85. Are you patient?

Depends on the situation

86. DJ or band at a wedding?

DJ

87. Ever won a contest?

Yep!

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?

Nope!

89. Which are better: black or green olives?

ALL of the olives!!!

90. Can you knit or crochet?

Yep!

91. Best room for a fireplace?

Living room

92. Do you want to get married?

*sigh*

93. If married, how long have you been married?

N/A

94. Who was your high school crush?

I'm not sure I had one

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

Never ...

96. Do you have kids?

One ... turned 21 in March

97. Do you want kids?

I like my one ... sure as fuck don't want any more

98. What is your favorite color?

Anything VIBRANT

99. Do you miss anyone right now?

My only friend ... Danne

100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next?

Seriously? I don't tag ...

3 comments:

allenwoodhaven said...

Interesting! Good way to get to know you better.

Mike said...

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

If I'm ever at a hotel the first thing I do when going to bed is pull out all the tucked in sheets.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address
and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
Look forward to exploring your web page again.