18 August 2014

If I Don't Write It, You Won't Know It

This title has been sitting in my drafts for 72 hours.

I've been trying to gather the desire gumption courage to lay it all out here.

Life has been testing me for a very, VERY long time, and although I still have hope that it will get better, I'm starting to realize than hope is waning and will be gone soon.

Things are excellent with Mike.

Things are irritating and frustrating at work.

Things are dragging with the divorce (although husband was beyond ready to get this divorce over, he is dragging his feet and delaying this process any way he can).

Things with Cam? Well ...

As they (I cannot seem to find a source) say,

A mother is only as happy as her unhappiest child

And my child is beyond miserable.

Legal issues in the juvenile court system.

Legal issues in the adult court system.

No working car.

A job that ends in two weeks and no prospect for employment.

The final break-up of his 5-year relationship with his girlfriend.

And homelessness effective September 1st as Mike and I leave Podunk.

There's more, but I just don't have the energy to write it out now.

I'm using all of my energy just to get through each day with that proverbial *glimmer* still in place ...


3 comments:

Sujomi said...

Hang in there Dana!

The Queen said...

Our children's pain is worse than anything we have ever felt. No matter how old your children are.

Jormengrund said...

A child's pain also tends to increase when they grow into adulthood. Hang in there kiddo.. They'll learn soon enough that you've given them the tools to grow, learn and fly.. they just have to realize that the tools are there for them to use!