15 September 2008

TMI Tuesday - Rerun Edition

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TMI Tuesday

1. Ever been stalked an ex? Stalked an ex? Or stalked 'a you'd like to be'?


I was once stalked by someone I met online (many years ago). He went so far as to post a profile of "me" on a dating web site. It was sheer luck that someone contacted me and asked if I had two profiles on the site as there were glaring similarities, only the one he posted included personal information I had shared only with him and would never share online (employer, make and model of car, home address, etc.). Fortunately, I was able to contact the site and have the profile he posted removed and his ISP banned from the site.

I hate to admit this, but yes, I did stalk an ex. It was bad. I would drive around looking for his car. Sit in front of his house trying to see who was going in or out. But this was 20 years ago. I think I've matured a bit since then.

Not sure what a "You'd like to be" is, so I think I can claim innocent on that one!


2. How often do you reach orgasm during sex? Has this historically been true?

This is such a crap shoot. I can reach orgasm several times during sex, but I don't always. I've never been with a partner who made this happen - it's always been a combination of sex and self-stimulation - and sometimes I just get tired of having to work so hard.

... and yes, this has always been true.

3. Teeth when used during oral stimulation, good or bad?

On me? Yes please. A little nibble here ... a little nibble there ...

4. How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period? How many different sexual partners have you had in a 24 hour period?

Was I supposed to count and write it down for future reference? Let's just say there have been a few tequila nights in my past where there were indications of multiple partners, but no actual photos memories to back that up.

5) Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone email your deepest secret too all your friends?

Anyone want to guess before I answer? Running naked through a crowded place would be far MORE embarrassing than someone emailing my deepest secret to all of my friends, and at least there would be some interest in my secret.

Bonus: Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off?

Is this a trick question? Of course I have! I like the taste of me, and if I am willing to let someone else taste me, shouldn't I be just as comfortable with tasting myself? Heck, I do that even without a partner *wink* My only wish is that I could find a man as comfortable with this. What a HUGE turn on it would be to give a man a blow job and then have him kiss me deeply and passionately. *DING*DING*DING* Round two anyone?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's TurnBaby's second blogiversary! Tonight, joining her on
TurnbabyTalks at 8 PM, will be Mr. VinnyBond of Bond's Big Leather Couch - the person responsible for her blogging start. Thanks Vinny! We are so glad you're a bad influence!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

29 comments:

- said...

Giggling at your #4 answer. : )

But that's freaky-creepy-scary about the *profile of you* stalker thingy. That's just messed up. Luckily you got it removed & him banned.

Happy TMI Dana ; )

buffalodick said...

I'll pass the dice to the next shooter...

Anonymous said...

Stalking is scary! I would be so pissed if someone put all my personal info on a public site. Damn!

As for your version of stalking, I'd call that just being very interested. ;)

Kind of like in Toy Story when Woody says, "that's not flying! That's falling w/ style!" (can you tell i've watched this movie waaaaay too many times?

That's not stalking! That's attraction w/ style! :P

Schmoop said...

The second time is always twice as nice. Nibble Nibble. Cheers Sexy!!

Dana said...

I Smile 2 Much, my thought is that if there aren't photos, it didn't happen *wink*

Buff, now why does your comment not surprise me??

FF, trust me, what I was doing bordered on stalking, but I Finally pulled my head out of my ... ummm ... ass, and realized there were much more productive things I could be doing.

Hubman said...

Dana, I would happily kiss you deeply and passionately after you gave me a blowjob and I came in your mouth :-P

Ashly Star said...

I think there would be more interest in you running by nude if you managed to get a group of bloggers together in the place of this happening. Just saying. :)

Your #4 made me chuckle and I love your bonus. Ding ding ding! Lol. Great answers!

Happy tmi!

Dana said...

Matt-Man, was that why there were two Bagwine shirts??

Hubman, who knew the answer to the bonus question would generate offers?? Actually, my personal experience has been identical to Buff's position.

Amorus, you silly girl! The difference between getting nekkid for HNT, and running through a crowd nekkid, would be like the difference between jell-o and toast ... toast doesn't jiggle!

Knight said...

The bonus surprises me. People want to brush their teeth before kissing again? I have not had this happen to me. What a waste of time that would be.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Ding. Ding. Ding. INDEED! ;)

Great answers!~

Anonymous said...

It would seem that there are a lot of volunteers for the bonus question topic. I bet I can raise my hand higher! Pick me, pick me!

Anonymous said...

"Let's just say there have been a few tequila nights in my past where there were indications of multiple partners, but no actual photos memories to back that up." - LMAO!

The Trailer Of Love

Dana said...

Knight, maybe it's a generational thing, but I've run into more than one man who not only wanted *me* to brush my teeth after oral sex, but would immediately got out of bed and take a shower after sex.

RLL, I've never quite understood the aversion to body fluids!

Tall Guy, *giggle* but they might all be full of nothing more than good intentions! I need PROOF!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I had the same reaction as Knight...HUH? I just give oral pleasure or receive it and I want to kiss hard and deep...sheesh....

And thanks for the pimp...Hoping you join us...(psssst..a secret, I forgot all about it until Turn cyber slapped me this morning!) - yes I liked it ..a little, I prefer to be the slapper...

Deech said...

Please Stalk me! Oh, talk about all the right answers! Happy TMI!

Dana said...

Wil, thanks for stopping by! If you come back again you'll find that I'm nothing if I'm not completely honest!

Bond, unfortunately I'm going to miss the show tonight :( I've got this silly PTO President gig I've got to attend.

Flyinfox, you have a wife now ... I can't stalk you!

Vixen said...

I think you have matured since then ;)

Love your bonus!

HappyTMI chickie! xo

Jay said...

I've never been stalked by anyone that WANTED to stalk me. Life is so unfair that way.

I think I would rather see you run naked through a public place (and video tape it) than hear your deepest darkest secret. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love to taste myself as well and think it is a 'damn' shame my hubby doesn't. I played along today stop by and say hi ;)--Lollie

Dana said...

Vixen, let's hope I've matured! YIKES!!

Jay, well ... I think I'll tell you my secret instead *wink*

Lollie, thanks for stopping by - now I'm running over to your place - fully clothed!

boo said...

Some call it stalking, I call it love.

Tequila, multiple partners, oral sex solicitations - you've all the makings of an orgy over here this morning! Come streak naked by my house and I guarantee no one will be laughing. *wink*

Big Kahuna said...

Hey Dana - If there is no evidence then you can always claim innocence. I can relate to your bonus and can state unequivocally that Babushka gets absolutely "randy...Austin Powers" if I go down on her for another orgasm after I have cum in her........and the blowjob thing too :-)

Kahuna

Unknown said...

I love all your answers, and most of them are me, with one exception. The most times I have had sex in a 24 hours period was five, (yes, we WERE counting) but it was with one person! LOL

Anonymous said...

What the big guy said...

No pictures or witnesses who cant keep their mouth shut?

Claim innocence!!

I can't do the kissing stuff afterwards....no thank ya!

Knight said...

I keep thinking about this Bonus question. In all honesty, if I had just done all that work and someone asked me to go brush my teeth, I would be pissed. Doesn't it come off as insulting that it's okay to be in your mouth but not theirs? It came from them in the first place!

Anonymous said...

That stalking stuff is scary!

Nicey said...

Dana,

Good work, I leave for a week and come back to this - I like your style !!

Nicey

Liquid said...

Love it!

And..........

Ding*Ding*Ding!

Anndi said...

Nibble Nibble indeed!

I kind of chuckled at a "how many times" over a 24 hour period question... the word that came to mind was : rabbit :)

Bonus question: yes yes yes yes.... and I'm a happy girl ;)